Thursday, May 30, 2013

Polo-Equestrian Meets the Beach...Prints Inside

When Josh and I started the decorating process in the new apartment, we didn't really have a theme in mind. Well, one trip to Tuesday Morning, two beach-y, floral down pillows and a set of vintage wooden oars changed all that. We were now living in a beach apartment in landlocked Austin.

Fast forward a few months and although I love the pillows, I am starting to think they belong on our bed. As I mentioned in this earlier post, I love boats. I just think I am more a fan of the all-American beach style. Does that make sense? Just in case I sound as crazy as I think I do, check out a a few inspiration photos after the jump.






I love these photos, but I am still going for more of the polo-equestrian look. Here are a few prints I found that I'll put in these frames above the couch.

Get these photos here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1

2

3

4

5

What do you think of the class, All-American look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment